Saturday, August 13, 2005

Running Should be so Simple...

It should be a case of putting on my running shoes and just going for a run....but day after day it does not happen. I want to run, I should run, I enjoy running.....why is it so tough.

I don't want to break records, I'm not too fussed if I get faster or not - although it would be nice. Maybe thats the problem, but really running was about getting fitter and losing a few kgs, I feel fit and am happy with my weight, perhaps I need a new motivation.

I should have a habit of getting up ay 6am every day, then just go running on the days I need to, maybe thats the key - some form of habit. Could I survive with 6-7 hours sleep most nights? If I eat right and rest when able, it should be possible...right??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home