Sunday, July 02, 2006

Almost to Sydney

I stole an idea from another Ausrunner (thanks Chris), and measured how far I have run since January. So far I have completed over 1000km and that sees me just 80k short of Sydney. The route I will take ensures I pass by all the towns I have lived in on my way to the Gold Coast. If I stay on track I will go past the Gold Coast before December (870km past Sydney)...



BTW - this is the first time I have kept any records, and definitely the first time I have run more than 1000km in a 6month period. There have been many fantastic memories this 6 months, I do not think the next will be as interesting. But if I can gain enjoyment and consistency (habit) and also lock away a fastish Half Marathon, then it will be a good 6months for me.



3 runs last week, nothing over the weekend. Better than the week before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home