Friday, August 26, 2005

3rd run this week

It has been a while since I had 3 runs in the bank before the weekend.
Today was 50mins in the CBD with one of my running buddies.
The temp was mild and with an overcast sky conditions were great.
A little aprehensive after Thursdays run, I hobbled around like and old man all day due to a tightness in my lower back, nothing new but it was hanging around longer than usual (hereditary weak back - normally 1 day problems).
But right from the start, about 1.5ks to meeting point, it felt OK, and once I was warm it felt fine. I followed a similar pattern to yesterday and took it easy and then stretched after about 25 mins. It was good today since LC has not been running too much lately so I didn't feel I was slowing him down.
It was a bit of a surprise to see how many trees have been removed from the Tan, it will take away a lot of the summer shade and wind block, I hope it was for a good reason, as it will take a long time to get them back.
 
My knee is feeling good, the stretching is doing the trick, and after the run today my back feels 100% again.
 
Next run: possibly a short one on Sunday evening. I'm conscious of not going overboard and this week has been good so far.
 
M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home