Sunday, July 09, 2006

Catch-up

Well it has been a better week. If you check http://forums.ausrun.com.au then you will possibly know that I had a better week this week. From a running POV anyway.
4 runs for over 50km, my legs felt a little fatigued tonight, but nothing to worry about.

I am pretty close to needing a race I think. I keep wanting to check my speed and test things out a little. I'm not getting bored or disinterested at all, but just a feeling of the need for competition

Hopefully another good week ahead...

I am also probably not doing the right thing by myself by staying up watching the Tour de France.....so I am now off to bed.

3 Comments:

At 10/7/06 6:22 AM, Blogger Steve's Stuff said...

Well your week was 50 km better than mine.

 
At 10/7/06 8:15 PM, Blogger Em said...

How about a lazy half marathon at Princes Park on the 23rd or 12km X-C at Jells Park on the 22nd, AV race but you could run as an invite and race Tiger Boy.

www.srichinmoyraces.org/au
www.athsvic..org.au

The Srichinmoy mob feed you afterwards (as long as us 10Km racers chose to leave some anyway).

There you go, I have it all sorted for you.

 
At 11/7/06 11:21 PM, Blogger Sekhmet said...

Yep, I was just popping on here to suggest the Pancake People on the 23rd - sounds like a great plan - we shall see you there then ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home