Thursday, March 09, 2006

3 runs in 3 days - 26/27/28

Friday morning in the CBD, took on the Tan anticlockwise with 4 x 250m fast added in. Was a good work out, overall. 11k in 50ish min.


Saturday with Run 4 the Kids training, I was swapped into the 10k fast group. A nice steady start and lap 1 of the Tan done at about 4.40pace. 2nd lap runners were given the option to go or not to go, I settled with a runner and we ended up at about 4.20pace. We all met up at the end for a group finish, in about 47min.


Sunday evening after work I decided on a long run on Dandy Creek trail, on my own I was not sure how it would go. But I felt pretty good early and so went for 52min out and then returned. Kept having to drop the pace as I was pushing too hard naturally. Still finished in 48min. Not long enough, but the effort required will do me good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home