Monday, July 30, 2007

30th July, 6.5km, Vomero

Quick jaunt tonight - seems I've discovered night running again - 3 of the last 4 runs have been after 8pm.

The legs were a little heavy so I suppose it was a bit of recovery.

No watch again, just ticking over without any real effort.

Looks like I'll be helping S2F with their long run training groups on Saturdays in the lead up to Melbourne Marathon '07. It will be good to get out and about with a group again. I am a little nervous about wearing the Asics sponsor gear, since it is forever - literally - since I've run in anything other than Nike stuff. I'm sure the Asics will be just fine, but a first for me just the same.

2 Comments:

At 31/7/07 12:52 PM, Blogger JH said...

Hi Clarkey,

I haven't seen any long runs mentioned on your blog for a few weeks. Are you still on track for MM in october?

 
At 1/8/07 10:26 PM, Blogger jojo said...

cool..so youre gonna be a run leader?? yay..which pace are you taking..although i can only drol at being allowed to do a long run LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home