Saturday, June 30, 2007

June - end of month - 172km

14 times out and running.
Distances ranged from 6.6km to 26km+
Time - 29min to 2hr05min.

Happy with the monthly effort, more with the consistency rather than the output.
But at 170+ its a nice result.
Getting into running 2hrs at a steady clip is good, so I can now start building into some tougher faster sessions knowing the endurance is coming back into line.

With a little project in the coming months the endurance will not be a problem I imagine.

I enjoyed the track session I did, so I really should aim for more similar workouts, even if it is just time based intervals at effort.

3m45s pace is comfortable in repeated bursts, so now it needs to feel easier with the burst speed increasing so 3m30s feels comfortable. So I can then work some longer efforts at 3m45s if that makes sense.

1 Comments:

At 3/7/07 8:10 AM, Blogger Stu Mac said...

great to see the consistency is returning... :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home