Thursday, July 26, 2007

23rd July - 10km, Skylon

Ran because I'd run out of excuses not to.

Just laced on the wheels and went, no watch, no plan, no pressure.
Started quick then dialed it right back to just enjoy the road.

Along the way I ran into my dream suburban street - I use the word suburban because I also have a dream for a country property - I use the word dream because there is currently a vacant block for sale in this said street.
I have a strong feeling that I'll 'accidently' find myself running in this street regularly, at least until the dream dies with the block being sold.... unfortunately not to me since I don't have a spare $369,000 to buy - forget about the building bit :(

This street is a court, high on the hill, approx 16 homes in total, one side is mostly a reserve with large trees. The vacant block is on the good side, with amazing views to the city.

My trouble is I dream big......which makes it tough for them to come true.....



Thoroughly enjoyed the run so it was worth getting out the door.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home