Thursday, October 20, 2005

Loopy lap of the lake

Wednesday morning, I got to the Lillydale Lake again for my regular irregular course of about 7ks.

While I didn’t feel great, the running was not too laboured but a little effort was required to keep any rhythm going.

The legs felt OK, and the usual sore spots that turn up when I don’t run enough seemed to stay away.

It was a warm morning, so it felt good to sweat it out, a quick pace check along the lakes edge showed I was just under 5min pace so I was comfortable with that, only more running will see that come down.

About 20mins in the knee started to object a little, I think a hangover from Saturdays cricket meant it was a little stressed, so a good stretch loosened it up and it was fine for the rest of the run, and the tightness did not come back later in the day.

 

Next run Friday morning

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home