Friday, June 29, 2007

29th June, 7.5km, (Sky7.5)

New shoes - awesome!!
So pleased to be able to type that bit, after my last new shoes disaster....not the shoes just the run... it was great to enjoy the debut run.

Up just early enough to get out the door and 'tempo' the 7.5km. When I say tempo I really mean running scared that if I don't hurry up I'll not have enough time to eat anything before work, so yes it was a quickish run, even pushed the downhills.

A little cool, but nice to be out and about feeling mostly good on the run. Trying to incorporate some running in hurt since I'm not racing very much at all.

New Shoes: Nike Zoom Skylon, very white, very light, very one piece. Very happy.


No work this weekend, so planning on joining Old Miler and co at Sherbrooke on Sunday.
I wonder how wet and muddy the forest trails will be?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home