Sunday, August 19, 2007

18th August, 30km+, Span

3hrs for 30km, starting at 9am is not my normal style, but with the run leading duties it made for an enjoyable morning out and about.
Perfect conditions for a run.

Todays run was a test for the rookies about to embark on their first marathon. They all passed with confidence.

For me, it was about getting time of steady running. Even though the pace was well below what I need for the event, it was steady and comfortable. I did have a faster section early on when I required a toilet stop, but it added distance (had to double back) to my run and I needed to work pretty hard to catch up with the group, so my fatigue in the legs was increased due to this. A good thing for me.

Will try to get back to 4 runs this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home