Thursday, August 09, 2007

7th August, 8.5km 35min, Skylon

Forgot to post this one.

Had a quick run from home down to Corydon aths. Thought I might get there as the Vets were finishing their long event.
I knew TB would be there.
Along the way I ran into a cross bar between 2 posts in the darkness, this kind of knocked the stuffing out of me (not literally). I was going to stop and have a chat / jog, then run back home. But I was too late they had finished and were wrapping up the night.
When TB offered a lift home, it seemed the right thing to do after my small incident. And a quickish 8km was still worthwhile.

Some 1km reps are the order of the day for tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At 10/8/07 8:02 PM, Blogger Andrew(ajh) said...

Running in the dark can be dangerous, I nearly took an eye out on an overhanging branch a while back. I was lucky I was wearing my glasses (which didn't even break or scratch).

 
At 12/8/07 5:51 PM, Blogger jojo said...

i tried not to laugh..but i have a very funny visual in my head..people always laugh at me when i bang into things..sorry.. do hope you are ok

 

Post a Comment

<< Home