Sunday, October 30, 2005

2nd good run

Friday morning in the city once again, a nice clear and mild morning.
After the 10ks on Wednesday I was hoping that the knee would hold up to another steady paced run. We took on the course that includes the Tan, since one of the guys had to get to work a little earlier, with the lighter mornings and better weather there seemed to be more people out and about.
Good steady run, without the need to stop and stretch, although when the guys had a fast finish to the Tan lap, I didn't go with them, as I would still like to feel more comfortable with the strength of the knee. Even pace is what I'm aiming for these days.
Another good run of around 53mins, things are looking good.

Later in the day, we took our 2 boys to the Zoo, which they both thoroughly enjoyed. This meant another 6 hours of walking around, so if my knee was going to play up I'm sure I would have noticed. So I am now more comfortable about getting my number of training runs up to 3 or 4 a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home