Thursday, January 26, 2006

Run 9

Australia Day – forecast temp 41, but revised to 38…… 7am and I met Tiger Boy from the forum at Lillydale Lake. Amazing the impact of having someone to meet, I was so ready to roll over and snooze, but knowing that TB would probably be there meant I was up and ready to go on time.

Nice clear morning, the smoke from the fires last night had cleared, temp was comfortable but definitely not the crisp morning that I prefer.

We started out nice and easy but quickly found a rhythm, with a plan to do some loopy laps of the Lake area we took in a course that had us finish in about 35mins without any stress. TB decided that he was up for another lap so off we went, with a little variation on the first lap. Shortened this one down slightly but we had run for about 68mins when all done. A nice way to kick off the day and much better for me to take it easy rather than trying to race myself all the time.

 

Thanks TB for a good run, we’ll have to do it again soon.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home