Monday, January 23, 2006

Runs 6 & 7

A bit late, but better than never…..

 

I ran last Wednesday with the running group that has come from the Ausrun Forum, so that was good. Back to the Mullum Mullum creek trail, I met them on the go again as this time I was too late for the start time, it was a nice evening for a run so I felt good the whole way. With Tiger Boy & Joffa there to keep me honest we pushed the pace along a little at times so it was more than an easy run, I liked the pace a lot. Overall we were running for more than an hour so a good mid-week workout.

 

 

Friday morning I met J in the city, no others were able to make it so we decided on a slightly longer course which takes in Faulkner Park, he had not run during the week so was feeling a little sluggish, but on reflection and the time it took us the pace was not too bad. I felt very comfortable once the first couple of k’s were out of the way and I was warmed up. A slight muscle pull in my left upper back from cricket training was uncomfortable but OK once I was warm. Felt very good in the legs, soft and quiet footfall – always a good guide for me if things are working OK. About 50mins with J, and 15mins to and from car so another 60mins plus.

 

3 runs in for the week, haven’t caught up any but haven’t slipped further behind. I have the next 2 Sundays off work, and hoping to run a race on the 1st Feb, so mixing all that together will lead to a few 4 run weeks if all goes to plan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home