Wednesday, May 30, 2007

30th May - It should have been....

This was supposed to be...... don't you love a run in new shoes....

There was absolutely nothing wrong with my new Air Span Triax, very light, perhaps a little less cushioning than I expected, but that seems to be the direction most models are following. Fit is great, nice and smooth.

My run however was not so great.
Early on I felt OK, I was mixing in some faster sections almost fartlek style to keep things a little interesting. By about 27-28min I was not in the best condition and beginning to labour a little.
It was then that the run turned into the hilly terrain, and it turned into a bit of a trudge, didn't ever feel the need to stop but it was tougher than it should be.

Got back and did Gmap for a 9.3km course, I covered the distance in 44min so it really wasn't a badly paced run, just didn't feel too great.


Shoes: brand new Spans (9.3km)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home