Friday, January 27, 2006

Run 10

10 down, only 140 to go!!!!

 

After the heat of yesterday and the rain / wind etc overnight anything was possible when I got up at 6am today.

It was warm, cloudy and quite humid, it even rained a bit on the drive to the city. Nylex said it was 27deg.

This was to be the first consecutive days running this year so I was a little unsure how it would go. At different times my legs felt a little heavy and my breathing a little laboured, but this may have had more to do with the muggy conditions rather than my run yesterday.

It would have to be the heaviest air that I have run in for a while. But after 15-20min I felt pretty good and was able to hold a good rhythm, possibly too good since my running buddy acknowledged the pace drop when I backed it off after hearing him struggle a little.

Overall, it was a good run, about 60min and really sweated it up. Legs feel good.

 

Hopefully join in with the run on Sunday at Warby Trail.

 

 

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home