Friday, June 15, 2007

15th June - 9.75km, 47min (PegTC)

Due to a bit of 'getting some time back' with work I was home all day today and only needed to gin into work for the last few hours of late night trade. Worked a treat asI was able to get a bit of DIY done.


Also meant that I could run in the middle of the day. Actually its cause I went all soft and wanted to avoid the freeze in the morning.


Wasn't quite sure what I wanted to do, but was careful not to tempt fate by doing too much before my (hopefully) longer run tomorrow. I settled on sticking close to home and taking in a course I have run before that includes 2 longish hills, plus the other normal ones around home.

Along the way I changed direction a few times just to run some new streets or some I've not run for a while.


All up I was out for 47min which kept it to a reasonable time.

Covering almost 10k was nice since I really didn't work particularly hard at any point, just kept momentum on the uphill and let the downhills and flats take care of themselves.


I have pretty much decided to leave my Peg TC's for anything other than just cruising. They are just a little too flat and missing the nice comfy ride I like for training. So perhaps they'll just be for faster sessions and races.

With some luck I'll get out tomorrow for 100min or there about....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home