Thursday, September 13, 2007

13th Sept, 15.5km, Vomero

Running in daylight was nice.

Got soft and parked at the Lillydale Lake. Then ran up the trails to Mt Evelyn. Followed Warby Trail back to Lilydale, then through the burb to the bottom end of the Warby Trail, then along the creek to Lillydale Lake.

Once back I decided on another lap of the lake to bring the distance up. Had assumed it would be about 14km, but turned out to be more than 15.5km. I suppose this time next week, I will know while actually running..... Garmin 205 is on the way!!

Felt good during the run.
Leg niggle is still there but not getting any worse. The faster lake lap proved that. So just need to get more cream and drugs onto that one.

I was going to run tomorrow, but the sensible me decided that a well spaced program until the Marathon is wise, so no consecutive days for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home